Books are free at time of posting. Click on the title to get your copy.
Check before clicking.
- Loyalty & Respect by Drea Delango
- She's Obsessed by Nick Haskins
- Rise of a Don by J-Deck
- My Husband's Wife by Nick Haskins
- Drama City by Larry Moon Jr.
- Her Husband, My Savage by Charmaine Saquea
- O'Kelly Boyz: Good Girls Love Thugs by T'Nesha Sims
- 7 Days in the Life of Henry Bynum by Nathaniel Gordon
- Jaded (Butterfly Memoirs Book 2) by M.J. Kane
- Long Time Walk On Water (Vol. 1) by Joan Barbara Simon
- The Hoe List by King Milli
- When A Boss Loves You: Pharaoh & Paige by Nola Jewels
- My Husband's Other Women by Regina Swanson
- Black Book Chronicles: Gabriel Alexander Godfrey by Nathaniel Gordon
- Edith Freed by Nicki Jae
- Always in Control: Alien Sci-Fi BDSM Erotica by Rianne Burnett
- Like Morning Dew: Erotica Fiction, Short Stories, Erotic Noir, Black Erotica by April Dewey Rose
- A Time To Forgive by Libby Edwards-Warner
- The Unfinished Masterpiece of God by Angela Wright
- Boog & Zaharie: In Love With the Savage by Naya Morgan
Don’t forget about our 2022 SCBookGal and Friends Reading Challenge!!!!!
To be eligible to win a $10 Amazon Gift card, you just have to read a book on the list or a book that can fit within the theme. If you participate every month in 2022, you will be entered into a drawing to win an Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet that will be given away in December. Your monthly entry can be entered here. You can check out our blog at http://www.aamllcbookreviews.com/ or check us out on facebook- SCBookGal & Friends. Happy Reading!!!!
2022 SCBookGal and Friends Monthly Themes
January- Read a book from SCBookGal and Friends January Magazine suggestions
February- Read a young adult novel by an african american author
March- Watch a book made into a film or television series
April- Borrow a book from your local library and read
May- Read a book about concerning mental health
June- Read a book written by a local author
July- Attend a book festival
August- Listen to an audiobook
September- Read a romance novel
October- Read a book whose cover has your favorite color
November- Read a book by a new author
December- Read a book by one of SCBookGal and Friends spotlight authors